I guess I am one of those broken people. I mentally killed myself to the point where I stopped caring about myself, completely. Its probably why I excessively care about others. Its quite embarrassing I gave up on myself XD. Pathetic. Well, its probably when I realized even family doesn't last, I gave up. I mean if you start believing you are destined to live alone, nothing matters. But its ok! I enjoy having no responsibility and being care free. Technically I can easily have a relationship. Its just that I question it too much. I mean I was at the bottom before. I've lost relationships due to distance. I wonder if this person would love me if I'm at the bottom and would this person be able to overcome even distance.
Its really not that bad if you accept it. I mean so what? I've lived alone for so long, what difference does it make if I live alone a bit more? Man... I'll be that sexy single who shake his ass. in front of ladies. LOL
Idk its not that bad. Keep preventing others to become like me. I've already opened up a lot of people. I feel I'm thankful for all the pain I've experienced. If I didn't experience these pains, I would have never been able to open up people, relate these issues.
I really don't know how to raise my children. I'll probably let them experience all the pain I've been through because I want them to be experienced. But, I'll make sure that they can do what I did. Care about others.
Man I;m so cool. Only if God made me God, I'll be the coolest God. I'll program humans to enjoy stripping and everyday would a stripping day. omg fking sexy.
No comments:
Post a Comment