Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Money actually backfires.

It seems that money fked a lot of middle class people. The problem is a lot of people don't try to understand people with money. Well, I'm not rich. I'm just middle class. It was one the biggest issue I had and problem in fitting in. I move a lot. My air flights can feed a lot of people. Save a lot of lives if it was donated to charity. The problem is that people looked at is as a sign of wealth and an easy life. They seem to only see how happy I could be, going to different countries, and enjoying life. Well, they never realize how terrifying it is to keep making a new set of friends and they keep disappearing. No matter how many friends you make. Also, moving made me harder to focus because as a child you don't understand the concept of having difference races and countries. When I was little, white people were perceived as Korean people with yellow hair. I thought they were wearing costumes of some sort. A lot of times, I had to relearn things, because Korean schools and American schools have different pace. Another thing was getting spoiled and unspoiled. I would usually get spoiled overseas and then I would have to unspoil myself in Korea. But, people don't bother trying to understand. It was why it happened. I was a happy person before.

Its same for someone who went to Harvard on the news. Everyone thought he had it easy. But, no he had to do a lot of things to be successful. HIs family wasn't exactly rich. Just had enough.

Idk. Money doesn't solve everything. Its also really about saving and how you use it. I wasted a lot this semester. Well, I was having trouble taking care of my body. fml. I didn't have a car so I had to take the taxi to the hospital, and etc. The health bills weren't fun to handle. I still have to pay 100 bucks fml. Idk... live off ramen.?XD

I wonder how much longer I can live nice.

I wonder what my children's mentality would be like. I mean my thinking process is very different. Its a combination of western and traditional Asian values.

I wish people stop fking around with helping poverty and focus on people around you. Why do you always have to fly to freaking Africa to help someone? Then post it on facebook. Yes, you something great, but you could have helped someone next to you. You could have used that money to make people around you happy. Or even help people who are poor around you.

Idk.. I don't trust these organizations. I wish everyone would just adopt if they wanted to do something good for the community. If every family adopted one child and gave them decent education, everything would have worked out.

Well, I am dwelling on the past, and living in the future. Its because the present is at a state where I can't be happy. And I'm really stupid. So, the only way to survive is through rigorous planning. Back up plans after another.

No comments:

Post a Comment