Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Why are older people nicer.

 Older people used to take advantage of their status and abuse younger people. However, somehow, they take care of younger people a lot. I think it has to do with the background they've been raised. They're too different. My old school, the older people would steal stuff. Idk what to do fk. Its weird. But, I'm really thankful for them. Great people.

Idk if you have shitty expectation of people, everyone is nice lol. I can't wait to go to the military. Its one of those risks. I'll either gain high self confidence or get destroyed. Another thing is its a good way to create a stronger barrier and reduce my sensitivity level.

I seem to always make life harder. Idk why. fk you subconscious and innerself lol

My parents also sent me packages of food.It felt nice. Only if they cared 8 years ago lol. 2 years of torture. I didn't realize that it would affect me to the present. Fk this sucks. But, its true though. Money does ruin family relationships. Some families do care about their children more than money. They'll even get loans to provide for the children. But, then the children hate their parents for being so reckless. So, no matter what their parents do, children will hate them.

Idk eminem is very relatable. Its normal for him to be that way. Talking shit about everyone. Nobody helped him out when he was little. Make sense. The negative outlook of life is inevitable. It doesn't matter how well people treat him now. He doesn't even need help. But, the problem is you become blind. Even if people care, you don't see it. Its hard to believe. Somebody who was somewhat selfless fked me up. Idk what to do with myself.  whatever, all those military people will tell me their cool life story lol.

Whatever, I wonder which one will win. My outer self or inner self. Man.. taking life seriously was the most stupidest idea ever. I'm teaching my kids never to take life seriously. Torture my children as much as possible. Ok torture them when they're happy, but love them when they need it. Well, I need to fix myself first. At this rate, I'll up useless


Few things.
1. you don't love yourself, don't expect others to love you.
2. you can't take care of yourself, you can't take care of others.

Whatever, I'll go against 1 and 2. I trust myself. Its different from love.

Man I wanna go back to Korea. I miss living in my haunted house. omg. Maybe I should buy it from my parents. Omg the idea of torturing my kids gives me so much pleasure. The idea of studying day and night in that house gives me pleasure lol.  I hate college. fk. Man... I think I should just adopt a kid and be a single father. omg. He'll hate me but oh well. omg He'll be so cool. <3 as="" aww.="" be="" but="" children="" early="" even="" financially="" fk="" for="" give="" going="" good="" have="" i="" if="" important="" independent.="" its="" kids="" late="" mean="" nbsp="" need="" not="" one="" p="" possible.="" re="" spoil="" stability.="" sure="" them="" things="" though.="" to="" you="" your="">man omg.

FK I need to work on cs. fkkfkkfkfkfk its ok I got 2 years. I'll get angry at something and do better. yeyayayaya.


No comments:

Post a Comment