Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

My generation of Koreans.

My generation of Koreans are very different. I think most of them scares me. It really depends where I meet them though. The ones I met in gangnam are pretty conservative. They are more traditional. Its pretty funny because gangnam has a lot of clubs. I avoid those clubs as much as possible because I don't want to associate myself with those type of people. Asian clubs are mostly for meaningless sex. I'm not sure about America. For America, it seems bars are places where you get meaningless sex. Idk its because I go this small club that plays dubstep. Usually people come as couples or the girls are lesbian. XD The problem with Korea is a majority is becoming these people. In politics, 70% voted for the liberal party. Its just messed up because the meaning of being liberal is completely different. To be honest, our right wing and left wing parties are the same. The only real difference is who cares a bit more about the poor and who donate more to the North Koreans. But the problem is liberals don't give a shit about minorities. They actually hate minorities. You know the multi-cultured families in Korea? They are hated for being different. So, what equality? We as Koreans don't accept differences, how can the majority be liberal? I got bullied for being different even if I was Korean. So, wtf. Its just stupid. The problem is a lot of people are poor. They want to benefit from the government as much as possible. Thus, they vote for the liberal parties, but they aren't really liberals. They just want the money. However, they don't save up. They spend so much. I mean look at Koreans on the street. All of them wear these fashioned clothes, and etc. Koreans American  who come to Korea wear the shittiest clothes ever. Local Koreans look at them if they are some poor people when Korean Americans are way more wealthier than they are. As for me, I started buying. I really didn't want to. I wanted live off hoodies.  and t-shirts until I get a job. I guess peer pressure got me. I stopped buying clothes anyways. I'll probably go back to wearing hoodies. To be myself. I hate those fake liberals. I hate those fake Christians. I hate those fake Catholics. I hate those fake rich people. I guess I hate a lot of things. I guess I'm too confused. The more I know about society, the more depressed I get. A lot of Koreans date for the experience. They would date foreigners for the experience. But, that is the same everywhere. Apparently  all guys who go to the military go for prostitution and its normal. I can't name anyone who haven't done prostitution. I'm so confused.

Sorry, I'm too confused at the moment. I lived in too many societies so I don't know what to expect. Nothing makes sense to me. No matter how much my  parents make, we live relatively poor. Whereas people with worst jobs seem to live better off. Everyone is stop believing in traditional values. I can't even make friends nor a girl friend properly now. Most guy friends would talk about sleeping with girls. But, I have a sister so its really not appropriate. As for girls, they are more into seeking for a relationship, not really into hanging out. Idk. Its hard. I want a funny person who is nice. Nice people are boring. Its a fact. I can't even tease them because they are nice. Whereas cool people are annoying. Its always better to hangout with nice people. Idk they're just nice!

So, I'm screwed. fml. I don't fit in fml.


No comments:

Post a Comment