Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Being Happy

There is two ways to become truly happy. One is have high expectation, and get hurt. Another is undo the spoiling that has been done. Today a girl posted I don't have any true friends. That is something I've said.

There is two ways to approach this problem. Go out their and keep making friends and get hurt. Whereas you can protect yourself and isolate yourself from making true friends. I choose the latter. I couldn't help myself. I mean relationships don't last. I've learned it throughout my life. So, what I have done is learned to appreciate human interactions. I did that without noticing. Idk just live as a loner for a year or so. Then you'll realize how happy you are for little interactions you get from people.

I also need to un-spoil myself with my environment. I guess that will be done in the military.

I think that is all I need. Appreciate human interaction and my environment. Those two will lead to me being happy. :-). Well, I have to suffer now. Sadly. You only appreciate what you have when you lose it. Can't wait to go to the military.

After that I can focus on studying! I'll be stupid but Idk I'll enjoy it. I don't have to be demotivated because I realized I'll forget everything in the military. Also, I kind of get a lot of time. Average age of employments in Korea is 30. And I'll only be around 24 when I get out. So.. 6 years of studying!

 Its quite funny how America has a really early marriage age. Whereas in Asia, the marriage age is very high. Idk... But, idk... For sure, I'm having kids late.

Man.. so many people are Christian these days. Idk. I think the key principles are important, but I think a lot of Christians lack self confidence. Idk.. I thought I lacked self confidence. Well, thats only when it comes to studying XD XD XD XD XD Idk I suck at focusing. Idk every sucks. I hate using my brain.

I wonder whats it like to see things through my dad's mindset. Idk.... We only talk about politics. I really don't know what he thinks, but for sure he is pessimistic. The problem is, he came from the farm and farm people are generally nice. So, when he met up with society, he sucked at it. I'm actually decent. I'm really stupid when I don't use my brain so people don't bother using me XD XD XD Actually its a good thing. I only use my brain if I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment