Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

True friends. True love.

Today I have to talk someone about true friends. She was talking about how she doesn't have any true friends. Idk... the problem she had the opportunity to live with a friend for 8 years. I really think true friends are just friends who last longer. Having someone last for 8 years is quite amazing. To know a lot of things about you.

I think this person is actually looking for a boyfriend. Boyfriends are the next level. Technically I can be her true friend but, I'm too busy dealing with another person. This person needs me the most at the moment.. Idk.. I'm messed up. I keep choosing to love a person who got hurt the most. Also, I'm taking a risk, because I'm making myself vulnerable by loving. Idk but she can't hurt me. I've place myself in position where people can hurt me too many times so I'm immune to emotional pain I guess. Plus I'm pretty care free. As long as the other person is happy I really don't care. I mean I'm not worried about myself.   If you see marriage as a slave contract, you really don't want to engage in a relationship. But, she will be the last person I'll care about. I'm not God, I wish I was.

Well, today I have explain how true friends don't exists and true love rarely happens. I personally believe its possible since I'm doing it. Well in most cases I'm forced to due to my experiences. She has to change her mentality or she'll live my life. Plus, as time pass, she'll become like me. Maybe even darker. The thing is I don't mind living this way. I can identify who needs help faster than anyone without them asking for help since I only can comprehend negativity...Idk....... its quite stupid.

I wish I had the power to do a lot of things. I'm somewhat thankful for the experiences I've acquired.





No comments:

Post a Comment