Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Everyone seems to listen to their parents.

I don't get it. Why do people let their parents take control of their lives? Why don't they fight their parents? I can't because of guilt and my parents' health. But, back then I fought for what I wanted. Right now I gave up. However, it seems people are stupid for listening to their parents. They can't control you after you leave the house. They could try to control you financially and etc. However, they can't really.

They have no power to. They could disown you but thats it. You enjoy your life. Make your own decisions. Well, they do know what is best for the kid but its out dated. I'll probably be outdated when I raise my kid too.

Idk.. I'll probably focus on teaching why he wants to live and what he wants to become. Teach him about the concept of past, present, future. Living in the present, visiting the future, and learning from the past. I think its more about teaching key concepts of life rather than forcing him to learn things.

No comments:

Post a Comment