Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

how can you trust someone?

I was having dinner with few female friends. One of them were having trouble finding true friends. So, I've explained that those are the friends that last. She realized that she had quite a handful. That is good. However, the problem is she can't get a boyfriend if she is too closed up like before. If she does and something goes wrong, she can't recover. So that was solved.

Next, we were talking about players. We realized we can't distinguish players. Idk....  I told them to date boring people. Obviously they refused.... Oh well. I tried. Idk... Well, I'm suppose to be worried about male beings too, but Idk.. I seem to care about women more. Its probably because I have a sister and I've become over protective. I should care about male people who got friendzoned. To  be honest, I see really nice people being friendzoned. I really think girls should take them into consideration for dating. Idk.. you knew them for a long time, it helps. As for me, I don't mind being friendzoned. I mean I have trust issues as well. Its better to know someone for a long time and I gave up since I move too much. fml....Life sucks.fml. fml. I can't go against distance fml. We didn't have skype or anything like that back then. fml.  Idk its really awkward. How am I suppose to trust someone. fml............ fml............ fml............ Nice people are the ones I want to trust.... The thing is..... nice people? They're shy selfish people fml.............. Its either confident mean selfish people or shy nice selfish people........fml

Idk.. fml fml fml.. I'll just adopt and live as a single parent. Thats it!!!! idk fml. I wish I was smarter. That way I could earn more and have a healthy family. Idk... women also earn as much these days. However, I still live in traditional Asia where the man earns the bread XD fml my mindset sucks... fk my parents... Idk it seems people are getting more and more desperate for a relationship. People all want tall, rich, nice job and etc. As people get older, everyone gives up a thing or two. I'm stupid so I look at how broken a person is.....wtf I don't even know what to do. Am I screwed?...... Idk why I am like this.. usually people avoid broken people...

I keep pretending to be God. I keep doing things God should be doing. God is the person that is suppose to love broken people.. What am I doing... ? Idk... Just do what I feel like.

fml... this is why I hate God. He always manges to use me. I guess I do owe him. fml. I'm not even a faithful religious person. fml... I hardly go to church.






No comments:

Post a Comment