It seems people care less about wealth and rather live in happiness. I'm confused because I've always been taught that I should always care about wealth. Its because Korea was really poor back then. My mother's side didn't provide any financial support and my dad came from a farming family. Well, actually they started off with debt.
Another thing is people talk about how without love, its hard to get through life struggles. I don't know... my parents didn't love each other because they were doing arranged marriage. Whereas my uncles and aunts were married with love. In the end, only my parents were the ones who were not divorced. -.- So, what happened to love... ?
But I think moving around a lot helped because they could only rely on each other. They fought a lot. lol I guess its like the bond that me and my sister have. Moving around definitely gave me an interesting experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment