Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Man.. yeah I shouldn't have tried to purposefully drop out of college

Man.. That was dumb. I guess this semester is a punishment. Its so busy. lol Can't believe I almost dropped out of college -.- Fk. Everything was going according to plan and then shit happened. Oh well.  I'm just going to graduate and go back to Korea. Just keep eating meat. I might visit Malaysia. I heard the chicken rice shop that I was feeding money to became a official steak house. oh god. I wonder if the owner remembers me lol. He used to give me extras. I mean I did eat there every single day.

Fk I really don't know what to do with my life. My goal in life: do just enough to get over without being behind other people. Rage in life: get better at cs. Man... my personality sucks in society. No wonder I'm stupid. I need to get better in Korean too. I suck at Korean. I wonder why people are so smart -.- What kind of meat do they eat? 


No comments:

Post a Comment