Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Yeah I'm too conservative.

Idk... peer pressure gets to you. Too many people are into enjoying life. Whereas I'm suppressing myself. I have to focus on being myself. Keep believing what I believe is right. I don't know why I always go against the majority. fml........

Idk fk everything. I'll go back to hiding. I actually want to focus on playing golf. The only thing that interests me. It calms my mind. Its a rich man's sport. Thankfully, I have some talent in it. Idk..... I just fell in love with it. I would take my clubs home and practice every day in my room. Keep practicing until I could hit the ball. I did impress a lot of people. However, my parents never let me walk that path. idk... too insecure. The chances of me becoming a professional is slim. Well, at least my dad enjoys taking me for golf now.

I need to take my dad's job for too many reasons. Well, the pay is pretty low but I don't have anything to leave behind. Just keep moving. fk.................I got skin infection.

I wonder why everyone wants to become what I am... you have to keep killing yourself until you can appreciate human interaction. That takes a while. I would really recommend the mind set of an optimist.

Well, I'm not exactly a true pessimist though. I'm probably a mix, because I would keep telling about good stuff. Being thank ful for a lot of things. But, also pessimistic as well. Idk.......

It also depends on who I am with. If I am with an optimistic person, I'll be pessmistic. If I'm with a optimistic person I'll be pessimistic. vice versa. idk.......I'm to weird. fml fml fml I don't even make sense.

Idk I'll just do what I believe is right until 27. After that I'm doing the normal love, whether or not it ends up hurting someone.





No comments:

Post a Comment