Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

god.

Why do I keep playing the role of God.. fk... I guess I'm completely irrational. Hi Sister~


Why do I keep doing this to myself. Whatever. Do as much as I can. It makes my life hard but oh well. Someone has to do it. I mean I was suppose to kill myself 8 years ago. Everything after that was extra life. Man being blinded by darkness sucks balls. These fking barriers. Only if I can remove them.Fk.  What am I suppose to do? fml. How do I start trusting. fk I hate sad people. They remind me of myself. I don't want to think about it. Back then, every single day, I never looked up. I was hopeless, hated the world. Rejected by society. lol  fk society. I'll go against everything. Do everything my way. Fk rationality. I'll prove everything I believe in. I need to study though.


Just think of cute babies when my brain hurts. omg. MAn so cute fkkkkk  My dad promised me a lot of meat. yay Note to self so I don't forget. 2016 I promised to help someone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment