Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Suffering

I've also realized as a kid, I felt punished for being happy. Thus, I probably decided to always suffer. Man this sucks.  I can't even change it. It hurts my brain just thinking about being happy. Another thing is as time passed, I forgot all this. Its just that now everything is reminded.

I went to seek help. They advised me to join a group session on social interaction. Well, sorry but I'm very good at meeting new people as well as making friends. This is a completely different issue.  \lol. What am I suppose to do?

Maybe I should just suffer like for few more years until I get exhausted and see how far I go lol. Man I can't wait until I start studying on my own. I want to study eating Korean food.

man being poor sucks balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment