Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fk

I've promised myself to never trust people, even family. But apparently, I've seem to have created bonds with people. It is the only human thing to do, make bonds with other humans because humans are social animals. I must take my time and remove every bond.

lol Its actually my first time knowing people for a long time.

4 comments:

  1. Don't expect a person being able to do anything. That's why they stick up with each other.

    Don't force yourself by breaking those bonds away, in the end, you'll end up hurting yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol no. I'm only going to trust like once or twice more.
      I don't have that many bonds anyways lol I have two bonds. Every other relationship is superficial.
      and wtf I don't need bonds lol

      Why do you think I diss people. because I don't care if they stay or leave lol.

      Delete
    2. Every other relationship is superficial.
      and wtf I don't need bonds lol

      You are entirely wrong. haha.. You cannot do everything on your own, hyung. I had this mentality before, but this has changed as I go throughout life.


      Why do you think I diss people. because I don't care if they stay or leave lol.
      YOu do! Fker. Haha

      Delete
    3. no its ok. I'll change when time comes. Stop telling me I cannot do everything on my own. I did everything on my own until now. lol I hate it when people tell me I cannot do things. Everybody tells me I cannot do things lol WTF

      I can do things.

      Its really about if i want to or not.

      Delete