Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Personal Problem

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080604063421AAekGGl

This is my greatest problem right now. I'm getting weaker everyday because I care about others. Every time I have to care about someone I go through insecurity and severe depression. Caring really drains the life out of me. I can't stop worrying and eventually I end up doing things for others. I mean to me it is the right thing to do. Help people, but its making me more depressed. I did a lot of things for others. When people were going through trouble, I did my very best to help them, whether it was loneliness, girlfriend/boyfriend problem, death of a family member, friendship problems, financial problems. These are just categories... if I go through the specifics, its pretty crazy how much time and money I spent on people. Giving is a luxury and it sometimes does give me pleasure. I really did enjoy it and expected nothing in return. Absolutely nothing. When I do get something in return, I was pretty amazed. I guess I have very low expectation of people. However, I think I'm on my limits...

Even if you say you don't expect anything, its really hard. I'm not Jesus or Buddha. I'm a human being,  I worked for the gifts I sent people. I wasted my time suggesting ideas and worrying. I also hate people that take advantage of nice people. It really hurts me a lot. Whether its financial or emotional.

I wish I had the power to watch people suffer. They tell me their problem and I would just tell them its your fault. Its cruel but its really their fault, there is nobody to blame. I am not God and I can't change anything. I can only give support. I'm starting to realize my support is meaningless to a lot of people because sometimes I do need someone. But, very few people care.

I'll be going to sleep again since in dreams, I don't have to care about anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment