Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

One of my greatest joy of life.

The inner emotions are the ones that you do not want to show others, because your afraid others will call you a freak or you are scared your weakness would be abused by others. Once you show it, your vulnerable. Everyone knows how to hurt you inside. So, a lot of people prefer to hide their inner emotions. I still do. Who would care enough? Everyone is busy living their life.

But, I do enjoy letting these emotions out. I do wish I had a better mechanism for expressing these emotions. Letting emotions out is really relieving, when your always constraining yourself. Many people have different ways of letting out emotions. A lot of the Koreans go drinking. To a lot of Koreans alcohol is a way to punish themselves and let their inner emotions out. They drink as if they want to kill themselves drunk. As they become drunk, they are too weak to constrain their emotions. However, I've tried this once and it led to too many burden to people I know. Then again this could have been my true self.

At the moment, I've found another way of awakening my emotions in a healthy matter. Its by listening to piano music. I enjoy listening to Jim Brickman, Yiruma, Helen Jane Long and of course Beethoven. Somehow I feel that sad songs have the greatest impact on me. I also like those songs that have hope in it. A dark background and a bright melody that is weak at the beginning but gets stronger. These songs somewhat heal me inside, while it lets my emotions out.


Walking around alone with music is one of my greatest joy of life.
Each song gives a different view of life and my surrounding. 



No comments:

Post a Comment