Its kind of annoying, like how you guys know me well but I have no idea who you guys are.
Post pictures so if your rich and pretty, I can marry you LOL
I'm WonTaek Chung. A student in an American engineering school. Probably going to do mba so I can enjoy my life. I'm not saying mba is any easier tho. Its just that it seems more interesting. I'm a future want to be playboy. Well, assuming I have time and money. A pessimist, but I am thankful of a lot of things. Lived in 3 different countries equally. Lived in Malaysia, America and Korea equally. However, I'm neither American, Malaysian or Korean. I'm just a mashed potato. I still taste good. Well I guess that's what that really matters. I'm funny. Yeah, people aren't suppose to say they are funny, but really I'm so funny that you'll want to let me hump you. Sorry I don't hump guys. Its just no fun. Well today I was humped, it felt really bad. So no. What else? I have a red nose because I have a habit of touching my nose. Well I'm not picking my nose so don't worry. I like meat. The doctor told me I should eat less meat or I'll get sick. But I don't care. RIP cows. I stopped watching movies because I can't stop crying in the theater. Stupid. I do enjoy nature. Thats the reason I like playing golf. I get to just relax for a bit until a golf ball hits my head. I'm trying to lose weight because I want girls to hit on me. lol obviously they don't but I've realized its better to look sexy. As of now, I haven't fallen in love with a proper relationship. Well if your rich and want a Korean pet, feel free to adopt me. Actually I just want meat. As long as you can provide me with some good meat I'm happy. Promises are important to me, but I'm the only one keeping them. It just hurts a lot when promises are broken. I wish more people knew the importance of promises. I like sexy dances. Well both watching them and doing them. Well, its more like lose control dances. It just one way of not thinking about anything. I like shopping. I wish I had a better body. So I can wear sexier clothes.
So... who are you?

Thanks for the post, WonTaek씨! It made me laugh. (: I guess I'll introduce myself too...
ReplyDeleteMy name is Sabrina. I am Vietnamese American. I'm currently in my second year of high school (aka 10th grade). My zodiac sign is the Scorpion and I am born in the year of the Ox (1997). I've been interested in Korean culture since 2010 (8th grade). I'm kinda weird, but people seem to like it. They also say they find me funny, which is good because I enjoy making people smile/laugh! I'm a little bit of a liar... I guess that statement kinda contradicts itself because I'm telling the truth. I try not to lie too much but it's a little hard since it's become sort of my second nature. I'm stubborn, vain, and I'll be the first to admit that I'm kinda racist. I enjoy dancing. I wish I coud lose weight. I wish I could be taller. I wish I could have a lot of things. But at the end of the day I know that achieving all those things takes time and effort so I decide it's best if I sleep.
Woo, that was long. Let's be friends? ^^
Hell yeah! we can be friends add me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/wontaekalicious. I'll probably try to hump you too but just ignore me whenever I try to hump you!
Deleteomg omg omg lets sexy dance together! hahhaha I like dancing too. I just suck at it. XD
Deletejoels so happy wtf...
DeleteHahaha! This post really made me laugh:D and this also reflects your sincerity.
ReplyDeleteIf you're planning to take MBA, it's really worth it. I'm currently taking my MBA right now and I learned a lot especially when we do sharing in our class.
By the way, I'm Elle, 22 years old and your blog's avid reader:)
Take care.
Thanks Elle!
Delete