Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

I think I've been living alone too long...


I wonder how it feels to be loved for just the way you are.
Well, the only people that can give me this is my parents, but I seem to never meet their expectation.So, I always wanted to be fire fighter. Saving lives. lol fk that. My parents are like follow money.

Either become
1. Engineer
2. Doctor
3. Lawyer

lol. They keep saying they are treating me that way for my own good, but I'm already stressed out and guilt tripped like so many times for being stupid. I mean I can study hard if they loved me. Right now I'm kind of giving up. I need a break.

lol you know when I was young. Like when I was poor. You guys probably won't believe me, because poor is a relative word. but for sure a lot poorer.

I know I know, there is always those people who can't afford clothes, food, and shoes. But my point is I was jealous of those kids who had divorced parents but get loads of money from both sides. Yeah, I should be ashamed of myself but it was true. I thought, having a lot of money was something that that would make me happy. Because at that point of time, I was desperate for money. So, right now, I have a bit of money. I mean I'm not rich, but I have enough money to buy clothes. But, I definitely lack family love. I mean they tell me they love me, but they don't do anything to express it. Am I expecting too much? I just wish my parents just gave me a fking present because they want to and tell me they are proud of me lol. Idk this is something that only my parents can find out by themselves. If I tell them, the meaning is gone. So, I'm just waiting for them to give me a present lol Right now, I just go and buy myself a christmas present and birthday present. lol this is like pathetic. I'm only 22 and I'm going through the you know when 30 year old singles panic when they can't marry. WTF. But really, receiving presents from other people really means a lot more than just buying yourself gifts lol

It just feels different.

Well I think I've been living alone too long. Its nice that you get your own space and all. Its just that when your sick, your screwed. Nobody cares. Your birthday, christmas all those family days screw that lol.

Also I wish people keep away from saying shit when they don't really mean to when they are mad. To me words really mean a lot to me. Telling me I should just go die really wants to make me just kill myself lol If they tell me I'm stupid, I already know. If they tell me they wish I was never born, I wish I wasn't too. I'm sorry k? Its not my fault for being born lol Its not I had a choice to be born or not.

I mean I'm fine with arguing. Arguing bring solutions, but calling each other shit really hurts a lot. I just wish people tried to understand each other better.

Sorry guys for so much negativity, but its just how I am and its going to be a hard time for me and negativity brings me stability believe it or not.

1. Academically I'm not doing so well because I'm just tired of all this.
(I know its just a bunch of excuses but I really am tired of studying and sacrificing happiness)
Its the period of time when I'll be losing friends lol. Well, usually after 2 years, everyone has moved on
2. I'll also be losing college friends next year. I do have a lot of college friends because apparently I'm an outgoing person. lol but I'm not really close to any of them. Well, I'll be parting with them.

Really, I'm probably not going to see any of them. I'l; be chilling in Korea.

lol. On Christmas I have to say good bye to a friend. Fk I hate Christmas because every fking Christmas someone important just disappears from my life.

3. Military. Goodbye
4. Fell in love with the wrong person. lol its funny how hard it is for me to fall in love and then when I finally do, there is nothing I can do about it. She did everything my parents did. So, it just reminded me everything about my dark past.
5. Adapting to Korean society
6. oh my friend's mom had the stroke... my god, I know how it feels. It keeps reminding me of my dad. So we're going clubbing. For him, it helps him be distracted. His relationship with his mom is pretty much the same relationship between me and my dad. I'm kind of worried because really he is too young. Its just that we're not in the state where we can live without our parents. It really brings a lot of instability. Idk for me my dad was the shield of the family. But, watching this shield break meant a lot to me. Fk I really don't know how to react to this situation. Its my first time and I didn't have anyone taking care of me.

I guess I'll give my friend flowers so he can give it to his mother.
That is the best I can do.







5 comments:

  1. I am still living with my parents, but I actually want to live alone. I guess we all want what we can't have...

    I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling a little bit down. ): Don't worry. You will come across someone that will appreciate who for you who are. They are hard to find but they do come around. When they do, they will always be at arm's length so you'll know that they're always there. ^^

    As for your parents, I hope you never doubt their love for you. Even though they may not be as affectionate as others, they truly care and want the best for you. That's why they are always telling you to chase after money because it will bring you stability. :) No parent wants their kid to go hungry or not have a home to sleep in.

    I know times are tough now, but fear not! Things will turn around, WonTaek씨! 화이팅!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sabrina <3 Actually I'm ok. Its just that this blog is where I dump all my misery and sadness lol!

      Living alone is great actually assuming you have mean of transportation lol! Living in america could be great if I had a car -.-

      omg I just need a girl to sexy dance with. Then life is perfect lol

      Delete
  2. I understand How you feel cuz I just broke up with my bf.Same here too cuz I feel misery at some part. I know that is sad but keep it up! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahaha but the problem with me is that it wasn't even a gf bf relationship fml........Its really pathetic lol!

      Yeah... it must have been hard for you since you knew your bf for so long. -.-

      I really don't understand relationships. you treat them like crap they fall in love. you be nice to them, they get bored and trash you. Yet every girl I meet tells me I should treat my girl nicely... fml!

      Delete
    2. So basically I went through
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j57IzkTFnT8

      this good stuff. I told her so many times he didn't love her lol She just got mad at me. After her break up I asked her out and she rejected then left. Fk... The biggest problem is she keeps doing stuff to her body after a break up. She just picked up drinking -.-

      I'm left with greater negativity lol! because its one way for me to be sane. I guess this is my defense mechanism.

      Delete