Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Christmas is coming...

The nearer it gets to Christmas, the weaker I become. Christmas always have been a two edged sword. Its does bring happiness, but the pain is immense. It just brings out so much emotions that I cannot function properly as a human being. All my inner fears are brought out.

Christmas is very meaningful to me. Well, in a semi good way. It gives me second chances to see someone of value. Someone from the past that was thought to be gone forever. However, it also means that I would not see that person in the future.

I guess I have mixed feelings for Christmas. Well, for this year, I'll be at my dorm alone. My plans are to go to the aquarium and say Hi  to the whale sharks. Just sit there watching the whales for a bit.

Then, I go back home and drink hot choco.




3 comments:

  1. omo..you're going into mellow mood these days huh Won Taek? ^_^

    Btw, thanks for your advise on kotra, I did browse the website and I found one located in Indonesia! Yay! Application letter sent! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you get the official position, it wouldn't be so bad. And I assume you know a bit of Korean, so the superiors will like that. You get to work in an office. You do have to call a lot of companies. The Koreans superiors aren't too harsh. Plus you get to visit Korea with company money.

      lol. However, there is a racial distinction between local and Koreans. Koreans will always be the superior. you cannot top them. The place I used to work in had issues. The locals seem to be jealous of the Korean superiors because they get higher pay. Well... considering the amount of time and money spent by the Koreans to achieve that education, its something that can't be changed. And its a Korean government company.

      The problem was the locals joined AMWAY. Amway is a pyramid system that takes money from the poor, making the poor think that they can get rich fast. I have argued with one of the workers because to me amway was not ethically correct. I used to work for her. It let to destruction of our relationship as friends.

      I'll post a blog post explaining everything. Might as tell everyone why I'm so depressed.

      Delete
    2. I really do wish you luck Christine!

      It really feels good inside, when I'm able to help others.
      When others don't listen when I try to help and they screw themselves over,
      I feel so much guilt.

      Delete