Yesterday was a good day. I went to the lenox mall. I had to exchange my pants for the second time because the pants had problems. First, there was a hole in the pocket. Then, I got the wrong size for the exchanged product. Well, I finally finished exchanging the product. I really like Zara pants. They aren't very durable. They get torn easily, but they really do fit me well. I also got a scarf. I usually wear mufflers but I tried one on and it was pretty. The problem is it is brown. Brown is a nice color for a scarf because it means it will look good with most colors. However, I have a brown trench coat. So it blends in together -.-. Making it boring. I guess I need a black or beige trench coat. I wonder where to get it from -.-.. I'm on a student budget. I think I can spend like 50~150 on it. Well, I could just not care and wear my brown trench coat.
I had some terriyaki chicken. It was good. I had to eat alone, but being alone is something I'm very used to. I don't mind shopping alone.
I couldn't find any other good stuff from the mall. A lot of stuff were too expensive. Or it was ugly...
I'm actually really bad at finding fashionable items. I like clothes that are immature that makes me look like a kid. Then again, I like clothes that make me look more mature. I buy a lot more of the childish clothes because they are cheaper. Mature clothes are more expensive. To be honest, my plan was to start buying clothes when I get a job, after I earn my own money. The problem was people around my age seems to spend a lot of money on clothes, making me feel bad for wearing cheap clothes -.-. Freaking peer pressure fml.
Anyways I got back. I finally cleaned my room. I got 3 bags of trash.. I guess I had a lot of junk. I cleaned my room for few hours. I removed everything that is distracting. I need to clean my room again when I get back as well. I need to remove more things that would distract me.
I also cleaned my bathroom. Took another hour.
I made one of lower classmates laugh, during the classmate's depression. I also gave the box of chocolate I bought from lenox mall. It was quite interesting because I just bought some for no reason and I made use for it.
I took a bath after I cleaned everything. I got to clean my body. Very relaxing. Maybe it was something that I wanted all along. I'm going to take another bath after my fall break starts. I just need sometime where I just relax.
I'm going to go finish cleaning. Then lay down for a bit and then study.
No comments:
Post a Comment