Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Arguments.

Having arguments with smart people is hard. Sometimes you have to give in and it is a good thing. We have logically came to a conclusion. The problem is when you have arguments with stupid people. When I say stupid people, its not about a college degree or education, its about their way of engaging in arguments they care about.

School teaches you to debate. It doesn't teach you how to argue and eventually give in or make the opponent give in. It doesn't teach you to realize that your not right. It doesn't teach you to reflect on what you did. Most people just forget and just remain the same instead of learning from arguments.

I did have few arguments with friends due to the fact I am over protective. Well, I have been over protective for these reasons. To me, their behavior seemed as if they had no control over it. Its like me watching porn. I have no control over it. Well, the thing is that porn doesn't really harm me. Psychologically a bit as studies show, but nothing really much. But, when people start calling alcohol their happiness and show obsession over it. It worries me a lot. Regular drinkers, we don't emphasize drinking is happiness. We don't really talk about it. We don't post pictures on facebook of glasses of alcohol. Another argument was on MLM. The person didn't show any neutrality. I mean even religious people doubt God sometimes. Yet, they don't doubt MLM. Its like a cult.

So... people when they argue. They use everything to make themselves feel they are better than you. They will mention random college degrees, knowledge, and eventually use their age. I am older than you, so I know more things. Well, whatever. I do look up at older people a lot. I want to learn from their experience, which I have not yet learned about, especially death. However, they anyways disappoint me. Adults my ass. When you can't be responsible, your not an adult. Your just a kid who pretends to be an adult. Thinking that your an adult because you had sex, drink alcohol, go for prostitution, do drugs, and etc. Thanks for setting a good example of yourselves. It just shows that I can't live clean. So Thanks for telling me that. Here is one of Joel's video. I liked it a lot. Using age as an argument is the worst idea ever.

After people use age to bs their ways. When they are cornered in an argument because they know they are doing something wrong. They start using pathos in a very bad way. Just like my mom did. You say the most hurtful thing to your opponent. The problem is that I take these very seriously. Every word, I do take it personal and I do accept every  one of it. Because sometimes, they are very true. But sometimes they say the worst thing ever. I really hate when this stage of the arguments happen. Its time to decide whether you want to keep your friendship or just fk it. Well, the argument now has become a fight. Its about hurting the other. No matter what I say, it doesn't mean anything. They just want to hurt you as much as possible.

That is when you just give up. Go watch more porn, go clubbing, listen to loud music, play video games, and sleep. Hate yourself for caring. Ask yourself why do you even care?

Eventually the pain might disappear.
Eventually the guilt of not helping a friend follow the correct path might go away.
Eventually I'll realized I did my best and be happy.
Eventually they will realize why I tried so hard.
Maybe they'll tell me I was right and thank me for trying.
I think that probably would never happen.




*Note to myself: Don't talk to people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment