Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Should you care?

This will be a short post as I am busy cramming for my test tomorrow. I will fail because I am not myself. I think I'm having panic attacks. Everyday I have to go through these intense moments of fear. For some reason I'm just scared. Most of the time, I just have to think about sexy dances and I'm fine. I think I'm having post traumatic stress disorder. Well, I'm going to visit the school counselors. Maybe I'll feel better.

Anyways, my question is should you care about others? I care a lot about others that sometimes I risk friendship. Say if your friend suddenly started drinking alcohol, started drugs, started smoking or something that you would see that is harmful for your friend, would you care enough to stop them?

As for me, if I know its going to end bad. I will risk friendship. Sometimes you get good results and sometimes you get bad results. To be honest, you get a lot more bad results because people only think of the present. They enjoy what they are doing now, and don't think of the consequences of the future. The things people do to look cool and for money is pretty pathetic.

I wish I could stop caring. It does take a lot of effort and needless thoughts. However, as of now, even if I tell myself I would stop caring, it seems to not work.As soon as I'm done with college. I'll be deleting my facebook. Facebook is the only way I would be connected to my friends, but I will keep caring about people if I keep talking to them. The problem is that I feel guilty for not being able to be there for them. The guilt is always there for some reason.

I guess it will keep piling up if I don't change the way I think.

btw I bought the One of Kind will be posting that up soon.


2 comments:

  1. your blog has changed, since when? anyways it looks cool! :) nice!

    caring? in my opinion how would you determine if you were a good friend?, if you will not try to be a good influence to your friend? I guess it's a test of friendship.

    I don't want to argue haha":)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know. Its hard to determine what is good friendship. Yup it is a test. Well I think I had enough of effy relationships -.-

      I'll live solo!

      Delete