Yesterday was overall a good day until someone commented about me being racist and then made everything sad fml.I guess people are just enjoying themselves hating me, rather than doing things to change or make people understand.Well, I mean its ok to hate me if I'm like emotionally stable. But, I'm not right now. I'm not strong to take all of this bullshit. The thing about depression is the smallest thing can make you just collapse. The comment made me unstable, but I got through it. Like today I couldn't go to the doctor's appointment because I didn't have a cab. The inability to get to somewhere and I can't do anything about it. Really makes me feel bad. I don't know, the inability to do something really gets me.
So except for the stupid comment. My day was pretty good. I actually was able to pay attention to few of my lectures. I learned a lot.
I also ate out with a nuna. (older sister). She bought me meat. OMG. I want to marry her now. because the meat was too good. It was so juicy. Well, it was expensive, but she bought me. omg why.. So I ended up kept thanking her.
Well Yesterday was a good day.
Its really nice to receive sometimes, when your giving so much to others.
I'm really thankful
Btw. I'm not going to write much about Korea unless I am there.
I'm just going to focus on my life in America and record the pleasures I find here.
That is a nice Nuna :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you are having nice days
It is. I'm really thankful to meet someone like her.
DeleteIdk apparently nuna's take care of me alot
얼레리 껄레리. ㅋㅋ
ReplyDeletelol its really not that big of a deal.
DeleteIt was really nice.
Except her father was a priest and I dissed a bit on Christianity hahhaha.