Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Standing


This would be my facebook cover if I ever got back to facebook again. I'm taking a short break from contacting people. Facebook is everything to me. Yes I sound like a myspace bitch, but its true. Every relationship I have is long distance. Cell numbers change, people move to other countries, and sometimes we just forget people. Friends become strangers. Facebook kind of prevents this. It keeps friends updated with each other. Also it gives hope that friends won't change and become strangers. I think its time that I accepted that everyone is going to change and Facebook only gives an illusion of you knowing what is going on with other peoples life and they'll be the same. Well, its time to accept nobody is going to stay the same, even I.

However, I do have couple of friends who can spend their life with me. I'm very thankful. Its something I could have never imagined.

Anyways, I've created this collection of photos called "standing." When we walk, we always look ahead. Always looking at the future we are headed to. Then we take a look back. We look at our foot steps, the past we been through. However, we do not look at where we are standing. So I've decided to take few pictures of where I am standing for the whole day. I've been standing on the subway, grass, way to class, escalators in the mall, below the trees and in the bathroom. Literally, finding out where I am standing. lol

I kind of understand why people say, live the present.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh, wow! Thank you for the very kind words. They are really inspiring. Haha fker kk Wow, you now have music on this blog, eh?

      Delete
    2. go away lol but fk you does make life easier.

      Delete
    3. Oh really? I will go away and do MLM. Haha. Kidding lol thanks for the dissing. really energizes me

      Delete
    4. lol just go do it. if you want to help rich ppl gett richer and poor ppl poorer.

      Delete
    5. Hahahaha.. JK. Why deactivate your Facebook? babo

      Delete
    6. I just need a break.
      I only end up caring about others if I continue using facebook.
      Its better for me not to use facebook. So, I won't be caring lol

      Its not like a lot of people contact me on facebook anyways.
      I'm in the process of reverting to my cold oldself.

      Delete