Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Sometimes you just have to pray.


Sometimes you just have to pray for others.
I guess I understand why people pray.
You can't do anything, but you want to do something.
Praying is something that you can do. 

I guess I'll be praying for two people.
Thankfully, I'm able to thank them.
Even though I'm thanking them in indirect ways...
I really wish I could thank them in person.

The inability to thank people is the worst feeling you can get.

Really thank you for everything.
Wish you the best.





2 comments:

  1. Praying for someone really is an awesome way to connect. Sometimes, I'll just randomly think of someone- or maybe not "randomly" so much as God's placed them on my heart. So I'll pray for them. Sometimes I feel silly doing it (like if I pray for someone I don't even know) but I know God hears prayers and maybe, just maybe, that person needs just need to be lifted up. Maybe they're in a moment when they really needed that prayer.

    I'm encouraged praying for them.

    And I'm also encouraged that somewhere, maybe, someone is praying for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. But the reason I stopped praying was I promised God something that I might not be able to accomplish. Because I always thought nothing is free. If your praying for something, you need to do something in return. lol Idk my life was about not owing anyone.

      I also believed in action more than praying or words. I'm starting to realize, action isn't really working out.

      Delete