This has been on the internet for a while. Basically it shows that nice girls love cats, Nice girls love bad boys. Bad girls love rich fat guys. This kind of explains all those fat guys on the streets with hot chicks. The nice poor guy ends up not having anything. Well, I guess this is somewhat true for our society.
However, the problem with this picture is how do we define bad girl, nice girl, bad boy, bad girl? There is no objectivity. Anyone can become a bad girl by rejecting someone because that someone is not her taste. Then again, anyone can become a bad boy because he rejected someone. 'Anyone can became a bad girl or bad boy. Its just how the system works apparently. I do lack knowledge on relationships because I prefer to distance myself from everyone. Well, until recently, when I became mentally weak because I ended up watching someone go through misery.
Psychologically, people seem to like people who are interested by a lot of people of the opposite sex. I have a guy friend A who used to go out with friend B. I've talked to friend B for a bit and talked about her interest in friend A. She replied that she wants to see guy A to date another girl and after that she wants him. This makes no sense to me. Friend B loves everything about Friend A, his looks, height, personality and etc. The only reason she decided not to go out with Friend A again is because Friend A hasn't gotten into another relationship. Well, as for Friend A, he goes to an engineering school. The same school as I'm going to. From my experience, meeting girls in our school is very hard. Making friends who are girls is a challenge, but finding girls you would like to be your girl friend is even harder. Friend A and I would joke about how we're still single. Well, the thing is we are both quite out going. I know a lot of people. I would have to keep waving my hand because I know so many people. I really think girl B is being dumb. Does she really want to watch A love someone else? I've done it before and it was one of the most horrible experiences of my life.
Just brought this up because its a quite funny description of our society
착한여자 = nice girl
나쁜여자 = bad girl
착한남자 = nice guy
나쁜남자 = bad guy
hahahah that picture just captured the reality..So, if I'm the good girl, I'll end up with cats? lol
ReplyDeleteSadly yes. Unless you find the nice guy. However, in reality you won't appreciate the nice guy. Instead you'll find a cat as a better companion.
Delete