Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Best Days Ever & MLM

Today I went shopping for food. I was preparing for my fall break. The dining hall would be closed so I had to prepare in advance. However, one fallacy is that I'm too lazy too cook my meal. 


After I got my food, I just took a rest. I sat on the grass for a bit. I wanted to relax.


Really, relaxing feels really good. You just sit there and watch the sky. 
I haven't done this for a while. 
Usually I go stay in my dorm or class.



I went shopping for clothes. 
I love urban outfitters. 
I love their t shirts. 
For pants I got to zara. 
The zara pants aren't really durable, 
but they do fit really nicely.


The other day I had some dimsum. 
It was really amazing. 
I love this restaurant. 
I'll always miss it, 
when I go back to Korea. 


A friend of mine called yesterday night. 
She was talking about MLM, multi level marketing.
Don't every do this please. 
She was semi brain washed and it took me an hour or so.
To convince that it was wrong. 
It was very hard to convince her. 
I cried a few times because she won't believe me. 
Even then, it was hard.
At the end, she was moved. 
I'm not sure if it was the money I was going to pay her to stop or the fact I cried so much trying to convince her. 
Thankfully, she got back to her senses. 
So she is going to stop.
She told me she'll contact me after 3 days to update me on this stuff. 
Thankfully her boss knows about MLM.
I'm really thankful she talked about this with me.

I'm actually really happy.  
But I guess I am over protective.
I can't help it. 
Like I don't care about everything else
but I do care about these things.
1. experience of death
2. drugs
3. smoking
4. drinking
5. MLM 

Apparently, I do not care about prostitution. 
I do not know why, but I think it is the way how Korean society was structured.
Prostitution is very common in Korea. 

It just pisses me of sometimes.
Society is such a bad place.
Its amazing how much money, sex and looks influences everything.

Well,I found clubbing the answer to all this depressing thoughts. 
I just have to move my body, until I'm completely tired out. 
I have 6 hours and I have to use it to the fullest. 
Keep moving because I can only enjoy this for only certain days.

Meet strangers.
Don't trust them but they're just here to have fun with you.
Dance with girls. 

So I ended up drinking 6 bottles of water.
A lot of people thought I was doing over dose of drugs.
Kept asking me how much I took.
Well, I didn't.
I had more like overdoes of problems.

Well after that night.
I got back.
Got some breakfast.
Waffle house is disgusting.
It really is.
But, they did have really good eggs and waffle.
I guess I was really hungry.



The bubble tea was really tasty as well.
I got that earlier with dimsum.


Today I'm going to make some sam gae tang. 
I'll  blog about it. 
I'm starting to realize why my dad told me
don't be a hero

No comments:

Post a Comment