Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

This depression thing sucks balls

Sorry, I'm like suffering from panic attacks so it was better for me to not interact with people. Interaction with people seems very complicated.

I've decided to break my relationship with God. Well, unless I'm praying for other people. 

I did this like twice already, but I forgot why I did this. Through this retarded issue of mine I've realized why I broke relationship with God. Ok, I hate people who try to put a leash on me. Basically I hated my parents as well as God. I just hate the feeling of having a leash. Its quite funny how fked up God is when he wants to prove a point that he controls me. 

He made me break every relationship I have by making me move around. He showed me that I cannot avoid death. He also proved that I have no control over deciding my future by sending me into an engineering school when I've been preparing myself for a business or law school. 

I guess having a leash on my neck made me weak. 

Well once more I'm going to use hatred for society to become better. Pretend I'm dead. I wonder why God always make me do this. Living is such a pain but oh well. 

Also I'm never having attachments with anything except my headphones

No comments:

Post a Comment