So, I argued, if she wants to remove my rights to comment on her facebook, she should unfriend me. lol She told me it shows how I'm immature. But to me, I have the rights to comment whatever I want and there is no way for her to remove my rights except for unfriending. So, she didn't back down. Well of course I unfriended her. I mean theres really no point. I'm not even friends with her anyways. I kind of realized friendship doesn't really matter.
Also, I've realized I'm not that nice. Apparently, I'm really good at indirectly hurting others. The problem with this is I think I'm hurting people more than being direct. Like I did this to that girl, every time I said something she got madder. I mean I wasn't sarcastic. I was meaning it really. I told her if she wants an apology, and it would make her feel better, I'll do it because it won't make me feel worst anyways. I mean I really don't mind. I mean I could do it sincerely if she asked for it.
Well, the problem is she took everything offensively. Even the disagreement was taken as disrespect. Oh well. Life goes on.
Human psychology is very weird.I've also had an argument that led to unfriending. Then, few weeks ago she liked my status. I do not understand. I don't get it. I do not understand women as well. Its very confusing.
I mean I don't understand myself to the fullest, so I guess it only makes sense to not understand other people's behaviors.
No comments:
Post a Comment