Apparently the fear of being alone can be solved through music. Explains I haven't removed my headphones for a long while. Its the only thing that makes me sane. Thank you for existing technology. My ears are a bit fked up lol but ok...
Fear of being alone can only be felt when you're alone. Without friends or parents. Most people don't realize it because they always have company. They have friends through out their life. They have parents. By the time their parents die, most people are married. So, they never realize the intense fear. Its a natural fear in humans. Because you realize at one point there are certain things you cannot do alone. The fear is only apparent if you have experienced it. I really enjoy being alone. I mean I'm an extremely alone person. I go shopping alone, eat alone, do things alone. I don't mind. But, even then the fear of being alone still remains.
I'm sick though. Its been killing me slowly.
I think people should stop trying to help when they cannot take responsibility. It only makes it worst for you to help without taking full responsibility. The thing is, humans want to appear nice. In order to look nice, they have to help others. But when they help others, they don't take full responsibility. They just run away when they realize its something they cannot handle. Well, at least apologize. I guess its only human to not help others to the extent it would mean a commitment.
I wish I was powerful lol. I don't mind committing as long as it looks promising and change is possible. But then again, expecting a person to change is stupid. People won't change. I changed for a person. But I'm not sure about other people.
No comments:
Post a Comment