I wonder how it feels like to miss someone. I used to know, but I kept saying to myself I'll never miss anyone. What is missing? My sister told me she misses me. I wonder how she felt.
Its kind of hard to find out what to say when people say I miss you. I just say me too, but I just say it as a response. I mean to be polite. I don't really know the feeling.
I've realize another thing is, I probably would end up marrying the person I date. Because, I cannot do the moving on. I've been moving on my entire life with people. So many I can't even remember their names. It will hurt a lot more if I have to move on.
Another thing is I've found myself vulnerable to lose people. I guess I've grew an attachment.
No comments:
Post a Comment