Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I wonder what it is to be unconditionally loved.

Humans want to be unconditionally loved. Its impossible unless the person is your parents. Well, its even hard for the parents to love you unconditionally. Maybe they do its just that they don't know how to express it as we get older.

Apparently my dad is very proud of me. But, he never fking said a word about it to me. The only form of communication I have with my dad is politics and history. All we talk about is politics and history. We never talk about our lives. Well, I never talked about my life. He doesn't know anything lol. Well, its a big improvement, since we used to not talk to each other.

Well, I take the credit because I don't like awkward settings.

I wish I had a year just to go clubbing everyday until I realize. Its boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment