Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanks giving

I'm thankful for finding my identity after I lost it for a while. 

I wonder why people hate emos. I hate people who keep saying suck it up. Seriously WTF. 

Ok here is what happens. 

Me: I'm having a hard time in life. 
A  : Its ok everyone goes through it. Its not just you, so suck it up. Stop being a baby. 
Me: Engineering.
A  : Nvm, you have all rights to be emo. 

Me:  I'm having a hard time in life. 
A  :  Its ok everyone goes through it. Its not just you, so suck it up. Stop being a baby.
Me:  bullying. 
A  : Nvm, you have all rights to be emo. 

Me:  I'm having a hard time in life. 
A  :  Its ok everyone goes through it. Its not just you, so suck it up. Stop being a baby.
Me:  Lost someone. 
A  : Nvm, you have all rights to be emo. 

WTF. I don't get it. The moment another person shows pain. People don't try to understand it. They just judge you for complaining about life. Then, the moment that tell them the reason and they've personally experienced the pain, they say, you have all rights to complain. WTF WTF WTF. Such hypocrites. Isn't it better to just understand it from the start? That everyone has pain and its ok to complain. Try to understand the person. Just listen and support. Its not about just sucking it up and moving on. Its about understanding and reasoning ones behavior first. Finding the problem of the issue. Providing a solution to the problem with multiple steps. Not just sucking it up and moving on. But the thing is you have to try really hard to understand. Its not going to work, if you cannot relate to them. I guess its more like you have to have somewhat of a similar experience. Then only it works. I think.

Idk I tried talk to few other emo people. It was nice. You know emo people are relatively nicer than normal people lol. Really, its a fact. They appreciate human interaction. They try to understand other people's pain. They give support. I mean emo doesn't mean you're a cutter. Few are actually emo because they are nice. Idk they're really understanding. And a lot of them  are givers. They do things for society, because they learnt the pain that society can give. I mean I'm not talking about those people who wear black clothes and etc. They look like normal people. 

Its not like I'm not trying to let go. I'm trying my best. Distracting myself every second I can. But things trigger it. lol especially christmas. wtf... and its part of every year lol....



No comments:

Post a Comment