She told me, in order for me to help depressed kids. I have to get out of depression. Well, its easier to get out of depression now. I'm almost there. Well its actually really hard for me. But its fine. I can do it.
Also, I need to learn to receive. I don't know it feels weird. I was raised to never owe people.
Oh yeah I also realized in order to give, I have to sacrifice getting myself from getting girl friend. People pleasing is when you want something from that person. So you're nice to them. But, I kind of don't expect much except saying in touch I guess. Well, I gave up that too actually. lol. fml. Well, whatever. I'm sacrificing all chances of getting a girlfriend. I realized I enjoy making people happy. Its just that I've been discouraged because I couldn't make the single girl I care about happy. Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment