So to prove you that that I have control over my life.
I've done what you call self destruction because its the only thing I could control.
Well, its not working out. Its fun and all but its kind of destroying my future.
Well, not that I have a bright future, but I kind of need to feed myself. Idk I need lots of meat.
Cause I plan on dying, eating too much meat. Or on an air flight, which costs money.
So I've decided to go back to studying. Before no matter how hard I tried, I seem to not get any better. Well, now that I'm at the bottom, I can only improve. I know as long as I try I can improve now.
I'll try my best.
Could you like really help people that needs help.
I know you need your private time too but just do your best.
Dear readers,
Don't worry. I just need somewhere to write emo stuff.
I'm actually happy as long as I can sexy dance in my room!
Well I don't pole dance sadly.
Bye!
Just have faith and everything will fall into their proper places! :) It's not too late to improve yourself. Always give your best shot.
ReplyDeleteYup I'm going to start with cleaning up my room !
Deletema hai ki da
Deletema hai ki da??
DeleteThink of cleaning your room as a new start... to begin as a new "Wontaek" :)
lol I thought you were Filipino. It means I lve you. Well I only know i love you and i'm hungry in tanglong
DeleteHaha. Yes, I am a Filipino. It's "mahal kita". That's why I was wondering if that's what you meant in the first place. You want talong (eggplant)? :))
Deleteahh. My mistake for minunderstanding you. Sorry. You know "gutom na ako" Tagalog sentence for i'm hungry. hahaha. nevermind the talong (eggplant) thing. :D
DeleteHello. Just wanted you to know that I've been praying for you. No, I have no idea who you really are or what you're going through, but God does. And yes, there will always be people going through harder times than you, but that doesn't mean that God doesn't care about your situation. He's big enough to handle it all, we just have to stop trying to fix things ourselves and just surrender to His plan.
ReplyDelete“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” (Jeremiah 29:11)
"just surrender to his plan"
Deleteis very right. Joni, your a really good follower^^. You really do understand a lot of god's words. Yeah your right. Once you start accepting yourself as who you currently are, its all peaceful in the mind.
Through this depression, I'm learning a lot about life. Also about myself.
fml. Staying in this dorm for 24 hours a day is really a bad idea. You get all kind of thoughts going through your head fml.