Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

2012 & TaeGukGi The Brotherhood of War

2012
"But to be human is to care for each other, civilization means to work together and create a better life. If that is true, nothing human and nothing civilized about what we're doing here" " Ask yourselves can you really stand by and watch these people die" "The moment we stop fighting for each other thats the moment we lose our humanity."

The Brotherhood of War
Shows the beauty of family but also shows that you have to show no mercy in wars.

Two really good movies. I can't decide if I should just be emotionless or compassionate. I don't know... it seems I can't create a balance. If I'm emotional, I'm drunk with emotions. fml... If I decide to be cold, I'm just a robot. It kind of explains why I have no attraction, most of the time. Just keep smiling... well more like laughing for moi. Its just too funny... everything lol... Its like the most hideous joke. Whatever, I need to fix my career, skin and body. It doesn't matter if you're weak, just have to keep pushing. lol... I'm pushing the kid I'm tutoring... Yeah I know.. I feel bad for that little guy. He has like endless tuition and he is only middle school.  I just give him a lot of books to read and just talk to him in English a lot. Sometimes I go over board with the time... like spend two hours with him when I was only obligated to stay for an hour. Besides I love stories. Well, I'm aural blinded (if there is such words) because I am bias in hearing then again everyone is. Just to rant. I found out how messed up life is... When people, optimists, say... you have to see the glass half full. It just means you shouldn't look at the problem as a problem. Thus, if its not a problem... So if its not a problem, you'll never fix it or attempt to fix it. In the end, just avoid the problem. I don't understand how optimists are suppose to fix problems when they never see anything as problems.... I mean if optimists ever did notice a problem, they aren't really interpreting the world as a half full world.  Yeah I know, I just fucked your minds with my logics which don't make sense but sounds really logically. But, as a person who was previously insanely optimistic and didn't see anything as problems... Yeah I "was" the ideal optimistic person. So, I was insanely happy because there was no such thing as problems... I got a roof under my head thats all I need. I didn't want to get successful. I got a fucking roof under my head. lol. I didn't care about anything. I got cheap food that tasted great and a roof under my head, which is fucking important. So, the chances are those who claim to be optimists aren't really optimists... More like self-called optimists. Well, technically, if you are a optimist and am reading this blog post... you should see that there is no problem with this blog despite I'm pretty much dissing everyone. Because "theoretically" you should be reading this blog half full. Thus, have the capability to only be exposed to the sentences that are healthy... No I'm not drunk... I'm just drinking bottles of tea today.


I had coffee with a friend the other day. Its a really popular coffee shop in a hidden place. Its funny how there are so many old women and grandmas. Unlike young people who go to starbucks, coffee bean and etc, I guess this is where older people "hang". It was a really nice place. It had a lot of decorations and coffees from all over the place. They even had thai poop coffee. Just google it. And Yeah... I fucked up my skin fml... Its like everyone I meet mentions my effed up skin... Would it even be recoverable? I don't know... just hope for the best I guess. Oh yeah my friend told me he got a girl friend haha. Its like really nice of him to talk about it. I mean he was talking about how messed up his relationship was because some other people interrupting their relationship. But in the end, it all ended well. Man.. that fucker lol. I don't know it felt really good to hear some good news.


Its going to be September soon. I'm apply for the military then. Well, the USA-Korean base. The results come out in December. I wonder, if I'll get it. If I do, it means I get to come out weekends. Then I could study during the weekends. Probably do graduate school in Korea after that.

*btw... Korean weather is too humid and hot for headphones. Another thing is earphones break incredibly easily in Korea... I have no idea why... The ones in America, despite the same branding, lasts a lot longer. I might just buy expensive ones and see if they last longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment