Who can hate roti canna? This was the most over priced roti I ate but it was also my last so I can't complain. Fucking good.
Don't know where the hell was this. I have no idea. fml.. Probably the quad since its where go 90% of the time. This placed freaking saved my life. Well its not the nicest club since its ghetto but it was safe enough. It was actually pretty depressing.... I was the only Asian there. Well, the only Asians were the Asian gang. 1 girl and 4 guys. They come every freaking night ^^;; Mostly white and black. Well... some people are really nice here. Like, my friend was having family troubles and some white guy over heard us. He like gave us free stuff.
This place also has a freaking homeless dude who speaks Korean/Japanese/etc. WTF... Its like the most WTF homeless person ever.
Avocado pizza. Pretty good. Reign over me is a really good movie. That was random...
This is probably when I was in nyc. My friends' parents bought me chinese omfg... I think like Korean bbq + chinese dimsum would be amazing. omfg... add Japanese sushi omfg... Its probably like the best thing ever. Maybe add some italian raw beef salad. There is a Korean raw beef dish but the italian one is better because of the delicacy of the oils they use. Its called carpaccio. omfg.... I wonder if I'll ever get to have some again.
This is probably when I was in nyc. My friends' parents bought me chinese omfg... I think like Korean bbq + chinese dimsum would be amazing. omfg... add Japanese sushi omfg... Its probably like the best thing ever. Maybe add some italian raw beef salad. There is a Korean raw beef dish but the italian one is better because of the delicacy of the oils they use. Its called carpaccio. omfg.... I wonder if I'll ever get to have some again.
I watched Reign Over Me.
It was a really good movie. More because I was able to relate to it.
lol... the main character always had his headphones on...
reminds me of myself.
It was like a reflection of myself.
Idk its the only way to block out everything.
What am I trying to block out?
I don't know.... fuck... I need to stop thinking.
Its just that you're suppose to learn from the past.
Especially I have really good memory.
Even when I study, it takes a year or so for everything to kick in.

.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment