Thursday, August 15, 2013
Raining in Seoul
lol summer in Korea = too hot, or too rainy. I heard Korea is going to be the tropics in the future^^.. Maybe we'll have coconuts, pine trees, pine apples, and monkeys lol.
Man.. I quit smoking. I kind of want it sometimes. Its like lust. There is an urge to have it. But, its too hot to smoke. I need to stay clean. Medical fees are too expensive. lol my mom told me how cigs were really expensive back in the old days and how my dad got a bunch from diplomats since they get to buy things tax free. Koreans smoke a lot. Well my Canadian history teacher from high school smoked harder than any Korean though. He chain smoked cigars I think. lol But, he did grade better when he smoked... lol cause our quiz and test paper smelled like smoke when we got As :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment