Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Headphones in the Summer

I have these headphones. Its my replacement for the stolen one. Its not as good as the pro dres. Its decent. It lacks bass aside from that the sound quality is pretty insane. One problem though. In Korea its too hot. Its humid as well, making headphones utterly uncomfortable. So, earphones are the alternative choice. But, for some reason cheap earphones purchased in Korea are... really fragile. They break like within a week. My friend suggested that I buy expensive earphones and just use them for a long period of time.

I'm starting to incline towards his idea... I don't know what to do to be completely honest. Choices. Its nice to have them.

Just something I've realized. Most of the time, the amount of hard work I put was reciprocal. You take a lot of time doing something, you get good results back. Well, recently it hasn't been the case. Its why life is so depressing. A lot of people who do computer science changed majors... I managed but not really. I don't know... can't give up. fml.. my head is going nuts. So many different paths.


http://www.mykoreanhusband.com/what-happened/

This is a Korean blog that is really amusing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment