Its really hot in Korea. I can't say its hotter than in Malaysia but its quite hot. More because Korea is not fully prepared for the weather. The system in Korea isn't suited for handling the hot weather. The price of electricity is too expensive and air conditioning has became more common but a lot of families don't have one. Its probably because we have to prepare for winter as well as summer. I had to get out of my house because it was too hot and we don't have air conditioning. I don't know... there is too many other things to buy and spend. Anyways I had to find somewhere cool. My mom told me that I should go to the Central Library. I've already went to the City hall's library and it was great. I loved it there but its really far from my house. So, I went to the Central Library which was a bit closer to my house. Frankly, its in middle of no where... No houses, apartments or anything. Its really huge though. There is the digital library which had a lot of computers. The other was a normal library. I didn't like both of them unfortunately. Its too far... They don't allow people to study... They regulate it so that people can only read, which is kind of stupid. No its actually dumb lol. I'm probably a bit bias because I didn't have a good night sleep last night. I'm probably not going to back there again... its too far. I'll probably chill at the kids' library near my house. I used to work there as a volunteer. I'll probably go there tomorrow. I need to go by Gangnam as well. I need to get a toefl book. Its so annoying how the book store is so far so distant from the freaking bus stop. I hate how gangnam is so crowded...I hate it there. I mean I love the bookstore and thats it... I just really hate crowds.. fml..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_911
Love 911. Well... another name for the movie is 반창꼬 which means band aids. I love the movie. Its really simple. Its not World War Z, I am Legend, or anything. Its a simple love story. Its not one of those cheesy romantic movies. Its really well balanced, but its special. Its because the movie expresses the inner-self really well. I'm tempted to just go back to gaming... since this world is too depressing... lol its quite funny how the kid I tutor is in middle school and in his diary... he keeps using the word "sad" "depressed" so frequently. f his life.
Anyways this is the end of today's documentation of myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment