Don't worry, I already know my negatives. I criticize myself daily. Disdain myself. It actually leads a very unhealthy life and a high sense of guilt.
Wednesday, August 21, 2013
Cat feeding
This is the video of me feeding cats in Korea. Alley cats are rare in Korea. Its either they get caught and go to the animal shelter in Korea or live in mountains. We also don't see stray dogs in the city. They're all gone. Its kind of why I've been carrying dog/cat food in my bag for weeks. I couldn't find any stray dogs or cats -.-. I finally got rid of the cat food. I have two pack of dog food left. Huh. We Koreans can't even pick up trash and we did an amazing job picking up cats and dogs.
Don't worry, I already know my negatives. I criticize myself daily. Disdain myself. It actually leads a very unhealthy life and a high sense of guilt.
Don't worry, I already know my negatives. I criticize myself daily. Disdain myself. It actually leads a very unhealthy life and a high sense of guilt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Local residents hate it when I feed stray animals in Korea... Just make sure there aren't any old people nearby when you do this, or you might get an earful.
ReplyDeletelol :P I need to find a dog to feed, I have dog food in my backpack. Thanks for the tip.
DeleteThere are plenty of cats in Haebangchon... about dog's... haven't seen any :/
ReplyDeleteMaybe its because we eat stray dogs... lol
Delete