Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Chinese food is the best

I've been having a strong urge and desire to eat Chinese food. I'm familiar with a wide variety of food from different places. Korean, Chinese, Japanese, American, and Malaysian, but I'm dying to have some Chinese food. Real Chinese food is rare in Korea. Most Chinese restaurants are altered so that it fits the taste of Koreans, so its hard to find the real deal. Its like getting Asian food in America. You'll be dumbfounded when you realize your favorite dish of Chinese food is nowhere to be found in China. I'm really craving some good Chinese food and I can't get it out of my head. I want Hong Kong style Chinese food. I love the thick and acute flavor their dishes have. I believe I could possibly get some dim sum. Xiao leng baos are pretty popular in Korea. I don't think Korea have Har Gow, the most amazing dumplings ever. I wonder if they even have peking duck. I'm pretty sure they are unaffordable.   I may be a bit pretentious but the taste when peking duck is consumed as a wrap makes me drool. It wrap creates an harmony. Fuck...

I hope I made people crave Chinese food. Sorry I got bored. ^^ ❥ Its a dick 

No comments:

Post a Comment