Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Visitor from the states.

I've recently met up with a happa Korean. Met through youtube and we were both in Korea. She was visiting to learn more about her Korean side. I'm just here because I wanted to take a break from school.  Anyways we had coffee and chit chatted. The conversation was pretty interesting. She elaborated on her experiences in Korea. Few bad experiences were getting yelled at by a drunk Korean for being a foreigner and getting fired for informing the employer that the housing was dirty. Just like how in America there are red necks, there are Korean versions on red necks. Its actually pretty weird... In Korea there are people who love foreign things whereas some hate foreign things... just like in any other country. Its actually pretty depressing in a way. Some people would like you because you're Korean, White or Black... I guess its better than being hated. The other problem about housing being dirty... Its because Korean standard of living is a lot lower than the states. Housing cost loads here. It costs loads but you get shitty housing. Its either clean and small or dirty and spacious. You have to choose between the two. Housing in KDramas are too good. But, I kind of understand why people think Koreans live really well... we have this thing called "겉멋" Outer Looks. Koreans are very fancy with outer looks. People spend a lot on clothing, cars, and etc. I think some people would get loans to look good ^^;;; Anyways its quite deceiving. Well.. everything in life is... lol. I wonder why humans write novels and make movies that idealizes humans, when we can never comport ourselves. I don't know... maybe the problem is how everyone has different set of right and wrong.

 Everything is so mind fuck... since truth is whatever you believe in. Anyways, we had a good talk. I found it really interesting. My god, aside from the military, being home helps a lot. Eating Korean food. My god, makes me really happy. Well.. I have to live as my parents' doll but, whatever. Just don't think about it- SJ lol."If you want to live, you'll die. If you want to die, you'll live"-Some Korean General.

ps.. can;t believe I got fucked over so badly. I guess its because I rarely trust anyone. Plus, I miss a lot of people. Its stupid fml... This is just a fashion blog if anyone is interested. ITs freaking good. http://blog.naver.com/wl5645/40194253224

No comments:

Post a Comment