I wonder how long I have to wait fml.
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Korean Skin Care
I'm getting treatment since my skin troubles are pretty bad. Just going to write about it for those who haven't taken the treatment before. Its pretty expensive. Well, expensive in my standards at least. They pop pimples, melt a layer of your skin and use some kind of ray that is suppose to revive your skin. lol Bluntly, it hurts like hell. They like squeeze your skin and it hurts a lot. I asked the nurse is it normal for people to go through this torture. She explained a lot of guys cried while a lot of girls didn't. lol I'm not sure if I want to go there again... But I have to technically since its that bad. Its really annoying because I'm tired and stress. Then I have to go through that physical pain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment