Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Life in Korea

Life in Korea is pretty decent. Goods and bads. I'll start with the bads because I want it to end positively. So, the bads. I've been having trouble with the government for some parts. I had to pay a fine for littering, which I rarely do. I didn't have a place to put a cig butt and carrying it stinks. I do admit its my fault but, it just feels bad when you pick up litter for others and just because you littered once, you get fined. Life... Computer science boot camp didn't go as I wanted it to be. The education provided wasn't great. It did help boost my self confidence but I didn't learn a lot. I'm still unconfident, insecure about computer science. I guess it would take time. I made a lot of encounters that were meaningless. I do pounder on why I should even bother with meeting people. I don't know... I just like people. Yes, like a dog.

The positives. Korea has nice subways and buses. I'm making a bit tutoring. If I didn't have any sort of income, I would feel bad about it. I'm studying GRE which is quite enjoyable. A lot better than computer science. Dance classes are pretty fun. I suck but I do enjoy it. Also, I'm doing a lot of memorizing activities. I need it. Its kind of comfortable living here.

Made in Korea
designed in America
assembled in Malaysia 
eventually went MIA and lived in amnesia
every plane ride was a reset.
but life was a preset.
Life repeats introductions, affections and repulsions.
Its a cycle. Nothing is eternal.
cause nothing is internal.
Everything is external.





No comments:

Post a Comment