Its really weird how many nice cars there are in Korea... My apartment's parking lot has like a lot... of bmws, benz, audis..Life wasn't like this few years ago. Just a side note, foreign cars are extra expensive in Korea. A lot of people would rather buy a high end Korean car since maintaining foreign cars are expensive as well. ^^... Its just weird... like how Korea is suddenly rich. I don't know a lot of times, everything is mindfuck.
Plans.
1.Buy
2. Study for Teofl
3. Study for GRE
4. Apply for Katusa
Its kind of funny how my mom wanted me to learn to save money and its having a negative affect. I mean if you put your money in the bank, it means you get interest but it also means you can't spend. So its a trade off. I didn't feel good having none of my money available for use. In the end I did get like 100 dollars but that took a year -.-... I don't know if its worth it. I mean I didn't have money to do anything fml... Idk fking yolo might be right.
I mean if you do really want to get wealthy in the long run... its just better to study, not meet people and don't spend. Then, get enough to buy a house. Don't buy a car. Skip the car because car drains money like crazy. A house is an investment. The value doesn't depreciate. After you get a house, you can spend a bit, but not much. Either way that would take a while. And that period until you get a house, you'll see a lot of other people buy cars, clothes and having fun...
In the end, you get a house whereas other people who've spent have memories, pleasure but no house. I don't know, which path would you choose? Everything has trade offs.
Even that jacket I'm saving up for, probably isn't worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment