Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

The heat & Reign over me

Its really hot in Korea. Its probably hotter than Malaysia. Its kind of weird because the government told its people that there isn't enough electricity for air conditioning lol So even stores aren't blasting their air conditioners. Its hard to be productive. Its normal to complain about the heat... even my sister admits it. I left my house at night to camp in a coffee shop since its cooler there. She told me that I'm not resilient enough. 10 minutes later, she tells me its too hot ^^.. and she ate my cake ..... fuck....


Reign over me is a really good movie. Just kzeep listening to music. I can't remember but the parents keeps pressuring Alan. Alan eventually tell them, he can't stop seeing or hearing them. Well, for me its the cost of being a 21st century no-mad. You meet so many different kinds of people, but as a trade off, you always loose everything. The best way is just to block out everything. Well, its worst when someone unworthy penetrates it.

Just another thing, after people get into relationships, you have to disconnect with them. I don't know... I guess its your job as a friend?



No comments:

Post a Comment