Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Coffee Shop


Coffee shops are pretty packed in Korea. People come here for a lot of different reasons. I just go there to avoid the heat. Theres actually a lot more coffee stores closer to my house. Its called the street of coffee shops. Its like a street with unreasonable amount of coffee shops. I went there once becuase I wanted cake for my dad. It was really good. Anyways I ended up going to coffee beans which is a bit further away from my house. Reason? I was going to camp in the cafe for a long period of time and its better to stay in cafes that are larger so that the owner doesn't ask me to leave. The cafe was packed. A lot of house wives, decent amount of young people and very few kids. The demography changed a lot compared to last year. Coffee shops were usually packed with young people. Something changed.  



I finally paid back my parents. Well for the IPad I've bought. Freedom ^^...The academy I contacted way back, asked me for my contact information because they wanted me to teach. Last time they asked me to teach math and I refused. It was stupid. I thought if I didn't take the position, someone who is better at math would teach. Well, that wasn't the case. Someone worse took the position ^^;;.. because people don't care about others. I'm not sure what they'll ask me to do but if it fits my time schedule which is unlikely.. I'll probably take the job. I hope it does fit my schedule. I need to exhaust myself in order to sleep. Fuck I'm punishing myself again... Thankfully in a good way since I'm trying to study. I need to redeem myself for sucking at programming. Just keep pushing. 









No comments:

Post a Comment