Expressions of love are insanely diverse. I keep forgetting this. Sometimes I malignly talk about people because I lack the interaction with different family backgrounds. I can easily adapt with the different cultural misunderstandings but I'm not used to different interpersonal backgrounds and the misunderstandings caused by it. You just have to take the time to observe people. Lets take myself for example. I'm very rude because of the way I talk. Its mostly because of where I come from.. well apparent from the fact that my inner-self wants to alienate as many people as possible. I'm born in Seoul but my blood line is from a place called GyungSang province. I'll just call it GSP (sounds pretty cool). Guys from GSP are quite well known I guess? I guess mainly because of the way we talk. We talk in a very rude way... For example, when I was a kid, I thought my parents always fought because as a kid, I interpreted shouting and scolding as a fight. I asked them about it now and they told me it was them communicating... Another example is when we have family meetings... Most of the time I think our relatives are having a melee fighting. Its just funny how none of the fights last long. The next day, everyone's emotions are reseted. I know its weird. Well I did hear that GSP people would show more action than express words. They'll never say "I love you". As for me, I do say "love you" a lot but I would never say "사랑해". SarangHae means I love you in Korean. Idk I don't even say that to my family. Its just how we are, but we actually do a lot in actions to express our love. I kind of understand why people from Seoul end up having bad relationships with GSP people lol. Its really funny.... So basically.. GSP people are just talking to Seoul people like they would in GSP... In Seoul people's shoes... GSP people are shouting at them. lol.. So a misunderstanding occurs. Life is quite amusing. It just came up because I asked my parents why they always fought.
http://www.kbrockstar.com/story/c_m3_1/17488/
No comments:
Post a Comment