Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Its a fucking Diary.

 I woke up. Today I talked to SoonJae, my best friend who is imaginary. Well, he is human but he is in America and I'm in Korea so he is pretty much imaginary. I guess he is a semi imaginary friend. I ate some fucking good yogurt. It was weirdest yogurt I've ever tried but it was fucking good. I mean seriously WTF they added freaking tiramisu in yogurt. lol .. So like when you eat this yogurt it makes you believe you're eating freaking tiramisu. Then you start thinking its tiramisu and you're eating tiramisu but in reality, you're eating freaking yogurt. So this goes on while you eat tiramisu, I mean yogurt. Its insane. You don't know what you're eating.

WTF is this. Its like freaking insane. This yogurt. This freaking yogurt is so freaking deceiving. Its like eating an apple that tastes like mango and you start thinking you're eating mango but you're eating a freaking apple.

#mindfuck

Anyways, I met the kid yesterday. Smart kid. Well, I'm not sure if his mother wants me to teach his child, though. Why? because its so pricy. Then again, Koreans want pricy tutors. If its cheap they'll be suspicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment